Thursday 4 February 2016

New website & new name!

Hi there mini friends,  check out my new website and new name!


Also check me out in Instagram: @architectureoftinydistinction

Having my blog has been fun, but I have upgraded now and created my own website. A bit of an upgrade! From now on I will be posting my tutorials directly to my website under the "Small Tutorials" tab. Please feel free to visit my website and leave your comments and likes!

Its been fun! Please feel free to browse all of my past posts, as they will remain available. 

I will also continue to use blogspot to view and comment on all of your great posts!





7 comments:

  1. Congratz on the fabulous new website!!! Gr. AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you on bored panda! Website looks great. Off to add you on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Best of luck with the new adventure. :D I will pop in to see your new locale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicidades por tu nuevo proyecto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily, your new website is great! I will be sorry not to read more blogposts with your thoughts and work in progress on the dolls houses you create - but perhaps you will show some of that on your website? All the best with your website :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear and best of luck for your architecture work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just discovered your blog and web site through a pin on Pinterest. I am loving your work. Already I have learned so much. I am working on a remodel/restoration of house that I purchased at a junk store. I am chronicling my project on my blog, annsdollhousedreams.blogspot.com. I don't post there there often, so it gets little traffic. I have two more houses to build, both Duracraft kits. Mine is the Bellingham Farmhouse and my granddaughters' is the San Franciscan. I'll be assembling them this summer--I hope. I was interested to see that you install doors and wainscoting before gluing the walls in. I have struggled so to get this old house refurbished and am relieved that I can do some of that tedious work before assembling the house. I'll be visiting you often.

    ReplyDelete