Wednesday 17 October 2012

Little Chairs in a Big Office

Today my little Swedish chairs arrived at work. I send things I order online to my work address, because I never seem to find the time to get to the post office. 


I unpacked them and they sat on my desk amidst the office stationary and looked very astounding to several passers by. 


I arranged them, and admired them and rearranged them. Then photographed them, and rephotographed them. 


And re-photographed them.


Let's just say that not too many hours were billed today. Eventually the chairs and I made it home. 


2 comments:

  1. Would you share the resource for your chairs? I can't seem to find any. Thanks so much!!

    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! didn't go far enough. Thanks and your house is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete