Monday 18 February 2013

I Wish I Had These Wonderful Miniature Things

Since I have not been able to do much building lately (have been on holidays) I have decided to compile a list of all the wonderful things I would Like to fill my dollhouses with.

This wonderful Regency table and chairs by Small-Time:



Some lovely chandeliers by Clare-Bell Brass Works:


A beautiful set of settees from John Hodgeson Miniatures:



This remarkable little table from Studebaker Miniatures:


Something colonial by Renee Bowen:


Or this lovely card table by Masters Miniatures:


Unfortunately this list is just a WISH list right now - as I have to wait for a pay rise! I will have to just continue to enjoy the things I have for the moment!


8 comments:

  1. Sigh...me too. I dream of Lucy Askew mirrors, Tarbena crossback chairs, Stokesay Ware kitchen canisters, and a Small-Time 1:144 French townhouse to go inside my 1:12 French townhouse. Oh well, it'll just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, all those things sound lovely! Especially the little town house. I guess it is also nice when you have to wait a while, makes the pieces so much more precious!

      Delete
  2. Oh, these pieces would fit perfectly in your house....
    Liduina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you're doing too badly! Your red room looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all those things are amazing, but the things you do have are beautiful also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is what I wish. That I had your skill in woodworking and construction! You do wonderful work, Emily!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete